Sunday 11 May 2014

Attempts to Turn Baby Into a Genius: Part One

Following reading an article on the Guardian website about babies' intellectual development being boosted by their parents talking to them, I have just spent the last ten minutes giving Foetus a running commentary on What I'm Looking At On The Internet.

This included reading some articles on things I thought he might be interested in (the new Postman Pat film.  The Guardian gave it two stars and called it "inappropriate" so I decided we would give it a miss), my own personal comments on Christina Aguilera popping up on Facebook to use Mother's Day in the US to plug her new perfume ("bit shameless, that") and the latest on the search for MH370 ("they still haven't found it").

Foetus responded in the same way as usual-by saying nothing and wriggling about a bit.  I wonder if he's listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment